Domainr is an open platform for finding available domain names, and our API lets you integrate domain search into your projects. Here are some principles we'd like you to follow when using the API:
- Don’t be evil — e.g. don’t front-run.
- Don't modify the API's output without our permission.
- e.g. with your own affiliate links
- Be a good partner — e.g. don't hammer on our servers.
- Append an identifying
client_idquery parameter to your requests.
- Contact us regarding commercial and/or high-volume API usage.
- If any domains found via our Search APIs will be registered, either by you or your users, please use our Register API to buy them, which will generate commissions for us. These commissions allow us to keep Domainr and its API freely available.
If you build something with Domainr's API, we'd love to hear about it!